The day started with a bridesmaid lunch to honor my closest friends given by my aunts.
I do not know what I would have done without their friendship over the years. I am lucky to have found such a great group of friends.
Matt and the groomsmen were rather relaxed.
The wedding party...our closest friends and family.
My mom made the dresses that the girls are wearing for my sister and I one Easter.
Gavin and Aunt Emmy
Gavin and Uncle Matt
My family
Matt's Family
One of my bridesmaids, Claire, started this bracelet for a friend, Elizabeth, who got married. Claire added a charm with the date of Elizabeth's wedding. Elizabeth wore it in her wedding and added a charm for me. I wore it and added another charm for the next friend who got married. The bracelet will make its way to each of our friends and the last friend will get to keep the bracelet to pass on to her daughter.
I absolutely loved how my flowers turned
out! I love this picture of Matt before the wedding...he doesn't look nervous at all!
Matt's face seeing me for the first time.
All the cousins at the gazebo. The gazebo was dedicated to our church in memory of my great aunt.
Leaving the church, this is my favorite picture of the day!
Time to cut the cake!
The groom's cake turned out great.
The fight song is written around the sides.
Sprinkled with rose petals from the Mayor!
No comments:
Post a Comment