I am constantly amazed at how quickly life changes! A few months ago we were very excited to be under contract with a beautiful house with a red front door. The inspection came in and we were surprised to see that the house needed a lot of work. A long story short, we terminated our contract. I was devastated because I thought we were walking away from "our first house".
A few weeks later we found another house with a beautiful backyard. We decided to make an offer on the house. Our Realtor called the listing agent to discover that the sellers accepted another offer that morning. Again, we were devastated in losing another house.
By this point the April tax credit deadline was days from ending and Matt was days from moving. Matt decided to go to Little Rock one Thursday to search for our house. He called me that morning and said that he had found a house that he thought I would love. It was a house that was not finished and was not on the market yet. I told him to make an offer if he really liked it (I was thinking that this house would end up like all the others, already under contract). I called Matt after school and he told me that we had our first house!

I was not sure about the house at first because of the big hill in the front and backyard. However, when I saw the inside I was so relieved!

Living Room

By this point the April tax credit deadline was days from ending and Matt was days from moving. Matt decided to go to Little Rock one Thursday to search for our house. He called me that morning and said that he had found a house that he thought I would love. It was a house that was not finished and was not on the market yet. I told him to make an offer if he really liked it (I was thinking that this house would end up like all the others, already under contract). I called Matt after school and he told me that we had our first house!
I was not sure about the house at first because of the big hill in the front and backyard. However, when I saw the inside I was so relieved!
Living Room
No comments:
Post a Comment