Christmas 2010

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. We are so blessed to have a wonderful family. We really enjoyed our last Christmas as just the two of us but we are looking forward to having 2 little girls enjoying Christmas with us next year...I can only image all of the things we will be doing with them!


This was our first Christmas in our new house. We had a lot more room this year to decorate and I enjoyed every bit of it!!


This was the first Christmas tree we bought in college for our first Christmas together. This year we put it in the dining room and decorated it in honor of the girls. All of the ornaments are circus animals. My favorite are the sock monkeys.


Our mantel


Christmas Eve we had Christmas with Matt's family. We all had a lot of fun opening presents and playing games. This year Matt and I decided to ask for a large gift instead of individual small ones. His family got us a very nice digital camera. We both loved taking pictures with it! It takes the most amazing pictures and we cannot wait to take pictures of the girls!


Jenn


Brad


Dan


The boys, very excited about opening their gifts!


Outfits for the girls.

We spent Christmas morning at our house just the two of us. Then we ate lunch at Matt's parents and headed to my Nana's house.

We had Christmas again with my family. We ate a yummy dinner and got to open more gifts.


We were so excited to see this little girl. Her shirt says, "All I want for Christmas is my Auntie!"

The next day we had Christmas from Santa at my mom's house. Again, we asked for one large joint gift instead of small ones. My mom gave us a very nice video camera! Matt has REALLY enjoyed using the camera. He follows me around the house with his camera in hand...I am beginning to regret the video camera decision. I am hoping that when the girls come his focus will change to them!!

More outfits for the girls.


My sister got the girls matching pink teddies. (The girls got a lot of fun gifts...I cannot image what it will be like next year!!)


My brother showing off his Auburn gear. We give him a very hard time about going to Auburn!


She loved all of her Christmas goodies...especially Elmo!


Sweet baby!
I cannot wait until there are 3 little girls sitting on the floor on Christmas opening their gifts from Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment