Some of my sweet friends threw us our first shower. They did such a great job! Everything was so cute and the food was SO good!

The hostesses

Playing with the ducks that were floating in a bowl of water!

Finally caught one!

Adorable diaper cake that Rachel made, the girls will love the cute bears on top!

Claire made this adorable wreath for the girls door. I love it and already have it hanging on their door.

Kelsie came up with double themed names for each of the food items. My favorites were the 'twice' baked potatoes and the 'double' dipped chocolate covered strawberries!

We got to meet sweet Elvie! She loved to play with Berkley!! They were both so tired after the shower!

Double of everything! The girls got SO many cute outfits, hats and hair bows. We also got some much needed practical things for them.

I even got a comfy pair of pj's to take to the hospital...YAY!

Some of the girls that came to the shower.
We are so blessed to have such a great group of friends. I do not know what I would do without each one of them! It will be fun to throw a shower for one of them next!! :)
The hostesses
Playing with the ducks that were floating in a bowl of water!
Finally caught one!
Adorable diaper cake that Rachel made, the girls will love the cute bears on top!
Claire made this adorable wreath for the girls door. I love it and already have it hanging on their door.
Kelsie came up with double themed names for each of the food items. My favorites were the 'twice' baked potatoes and the 'double' dipped chocolate covered strawberries!
We got to meet sweet Elvie! She loved to play with Berkley!! They were both so tired after the shower!
Double of everything! The girls got SO many cute outfits, hats and hair bows. We also got some much needed practical things for them.
I even got a comfy pair of pj's to take to the hospital...YAY!
Some of the girls that came to the shower.
We are so blessed to have such a great group of friends. I do not know what I would do without each one of them! It will be fun to throw a shower for one of them next!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment