Since we have twins we have friendly competitions as to whose baby is better even though we love them the same! For example, we compare to see whose baby has the cleaner diaper or ate their bottle faster. We do not have assigned babies it is just the baby that we are holding at the time.
I always blame Matt for being a messy feeder. It seems like no matter which baby he feeds his baby is messier than mine. Well, tonight my baby was messier than Matt's baby and he had me document!

Matt and clean Payton.

Me and messy McKinley.
I am sure that his baby had the dirtier diaper! ;)
I always blame Matt for being a messy feeder. It seems like no matter which baby he feeds his baby is messier than mine. Well, tonight my baby was messier than Matt's baby and he had me document!
Matt and clean Payton.
Me and messy McKinley.
I am sure that his baby had the dirtier diaper! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment