The girls absolutely LOVE to stand at the back door and look outside. If it is ever really quiet I can typically find them at the door just staring outside.
We went to eat lunch with Daddy, which we don't get to do very often so it was a fun treat. This was the first time that we went out and actually ordered something for the girls to eat. They sat in their highchairs and ate vegetables and even got to try sweet potato fries. They were so good and it was a nice break to get out of the house!
Yesterday Payton had a slight diaper rash, I put cream on it and thought it would just go away. Today it is worse. We let Mimi see and she said it looked like a yeast infection. I call our doctor and they told me a cream to get. I am so hoping it goes away soon I can tell it really hurts her.
No comments:
Post a Comment