Our First Thanksgiving

We had an fun, relaxing, busy, thankful, yummy, Thanksgiving! We hosted Thanksgiving at our house on Thursday night for my dads side of the family. I had a lot of fun putting together Thanksgiving but was a little concerned because the kitchen at our house is kinda small and I was in charge of making all of the sides and deserts. My sister came over and helped me cook, which helped so much. I think that overall it turned out pretty well.

For as long as I can remember my family has always watched the parade on Thursday morning. So Matt and I had a relaxing morning drinking our coffee and watching the Macy's parade. We then went to eat lunch at my Nana's house. It was (as always) so yummy.

After lunch we searched the newspaper for black Friday deals. Since we don't need a big appliance and don't have kids we didn't find anything that was worth getting up at 4am.

Early afternoon we headed to Little Rock to eat Thanksgiving dinner with Matt's family. Dinner was so yummy as well! We also played games. The first was BINGO, Matt's dad had bought lottery tickets as a prize for winning BINGO.
Helping Grand-daddy call bingo!
Unfortunately, no one won the big bucks. We spent the rest of the evening playing other fun games.
All in all we had a wonderful first Thanksgiving...with many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment