We had such a great time! We played Christmas music and drank hot chocolate...it really felt like Christmas. I hope this is a tradition that we do each year...especially Matt helping decorate!
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town...
The Sunday we returned home from Thanksgiving Matt decided he wanted to get all of the Christmas decorations put up. I did not hesitate at the opportunity for him to help me get everything put up. We got all of our Christmas decorations that we have collected over the past 3 years and started setting it up. Last year we bought a big pre-lit Christmas tree 80% off the day after Christmas. I knew that this year would be our first Christmas and we would need a tree so we went searching for one last year.
One Christmas my Nana hid a pickle ornament in the tree. The first person to find it got to open the first present while everyone watched. I bought a pickle this year to start the pickle tradition. Matt's job was to hide the pickle in the tree. He did a really good job because I am still searching for it!
We had such a great time! We played Christmas music and drank hot chocolate...it really felt like Christmas. I hope this is a tradition that we do each year...especially Matt helping decorate!
We had such a great time! We played Christmas music and drank hot chocolate...it really felt like Christmas. I hope this is a tradition that we do each year...especially Matt helping decorate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment