Snowflakes and Hot Cocoa

This week another snow storm blew through. We woke up to about 2 inches on the ground, which was enough to get us out of school on Monday! By lunch time Huge snowflakes were falling hard. When it stopped snowing we had accumulated about 5 inches.
God must have known I needed a day off...last Friday I took my dreaded PRAXIS 3. I have been preparing 2 years for this test. That morning the assessor and I had an hour long interview then she observed a lesson and then more interview questions! It was very stressful but my kids, over all, did a great job!
So, on our snow day Berkley and I had a very relaxing day inside. Matt took Berk outside when he was home for lunch but Berk was ready to come back inside and snuggle under the blanket. He is a very spoiled dog!I worked half of the day on a portfolio that is due soon but other than that Berkley and I caught up on our shows and stayed in our PJ's!

No comments:

Post a Comment