Wow! Where does summer go?? We had a very busy summer this year. The day school let out in May Matt, my dad, and I drove to Little Rock to sign our life away on our house loan and move into our new house. I cannot believe we have already lived here 3 months. I told Matt during the middle of the summer that I was sick of living in this place. I couldn't find my way around and I was always getting lost. I was 30 minutes form my staple stores Target and Hobby Lobby. I told him that I was finished playing and it was time to go home. He just laughed at me and told me that he was sorry! I did not like that answer! Since then, I have become more acquainted with my surroundings and I don't mind living here! (However, "home" will always be "home" to me!)
This summer we moved, set up our house, Matt started his new job, I worked at a summer camp, we went to Julia and Josh's wedding, we visited home and friends, attended wedding showers and bachelorette parties, I set up a new classroom, and we went to Colorado on family vacation. I cannot believe we squeezed so much into a summer and I cannot believe summer is gone. Time sure does fly.

This summer we also got to see this baby swim for the first time. She loved the water!



I cannot wait to see what next summer brings..!
This summer we moved, set up our house, Matt started his new job, I worked at a summer camp, we went to Julia and Josh's wedding, we visited home and friends, attended wedding showers and bachelorette parties, I set up a new classroom, and we went to Colorado on family vacation. I cannot believe we squeezed so much into a summer and I cannot believe summer is gone. Time sure does fly.
This summer we also got to see this baby swim for the first time. She loved the water!
I cannot wait to see what next summer brings..!
No comments:
Post a Comment