It is hard to believe that we are already at 10 weeks, more than a fourth of the way through (since full term for me is 36 weeks!) So far I have felt very nauseous and tired. We joke now that our bedtime is 9:00 even after the occasional after school nap! Nothing sounds good to eat but I am hungry all the time which makes things interesting. Our next doctor appointment is next week, maybe we will get to have another ultrasound.

At 10 weeks each baby is about the size of a lime and about 2 inches long. They only weigh a third of an ounce.
Even though the babies are only 10 weeks into their development they have already been spoiled! YaYa bought them their first outfit complete with duck feet! Aunt Adrienne gave them bibs that say "My Aunt Loves Me" and "I Love My Aunt". I think she is hoping that they are a boy and a girl! Mimi gave them their first stuffed animal, fall teddy bears. Cousin Lily Kate gave them a picture frame that says cousins. And our friend Gina sent them tiny socks.
Even though the babies are only 10 weeks into their development they have already been spoiled! YaYa bought them their first outfit complete with duck feet! Aunt Adrienne gave them bibs that say "My Aunt Loves Me" and "I Love My Aunt". I think she is hoping that they are a boy and a girl! Mimi gave them their first stuffed animal, fall teddy bears. Cousin Lily Kate gave them a picture frame that says cousins. And our friend Gina sent them tiny socks.
No comments:
Post a Comment