18 Weeks

We are half way there! My doctor said that he would be happy if I could make it to 36 weeks, the babies should have no or little NICU stay if we make it to that point. I cannot believe how fast it has gone. I look down at my belly now and wonder when I got this big! I am not sick anymore but am having more frequent back pain and it is getting harder to sleep at night. However, I could not be more excited that in about 18 more weeks we will have 2 babies.

We had our 18 week ultrasound appointment and everything looks great. The babies are measuring about 6.5 inches long from the top of their head to their bottom. They each weigh 8 ounces, about the size of a mango. The babies do not have any genetic issues such as Downs Syndrome. All of their organs look great and are fully functioning...they are perfect! Both babies were stubborn and we did not get a good profile shot of either one but we did find out the sex.

Baby A gave us somewhat of a profile shot and has their feet up in the air.

Baby B is looking at us. You can see the brain and eye sockets and a tiny hand in the corner. Baby B looks like a scary skeleton head in this picture.
We had a gender reveal party for our family and friends to reveal the sex of the babies, pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment