Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays...You get to eat all the wonderful Thanksgiving dishes that are only served once a year. You do not have a schedule or an alarm clock. In our family Thanksgiving means food, family, and football, and of course a little shopping!
We had a wonderful, very much needed, Thanksgiving break this year. I had Wednesday before Thanksgiving off so Gavin and I cleaned house, ran errands, and cooked for Thanksgiving.

We had such a good time making turkey cupcakes! I think more candy was eaten than put on the cupcakes but that was only part of the fun! Gavin did a great job and they turned out really cute!
He had to rest after all the work we had done. Berkley is being introduced to what his life will be like after the babies come! He does not mind the attention at all!
On Thanksgiving we ate a very yummy lunch at the Goodhart's house. I was nice to visit with his family. After lunch we headed to Fort Smith for dinner. This year is the first year that I was actually hungry for dinner! We had a wonderful dinner with my family. We spent the rest of the weekend in our P.J.'s hanging out. It was wonderful! Matt even let us stay in Fort Smith to watch the Arkansas game on TV instead of driving back early and standing in the cold.
We also enjoyed playing with this little girl!
Uncle Matt pushed her around in the box and she just laughed! I cannot wait to see the babies at their first Thanksgiving. They will be about her age next year.
It was a much needed relaxing weekend. I am now so ready for Christmas break!
We had a wonderful, very much needed, Thanksgiving break this year. I had Wednesday before Thanksgiving off so Gavin and I cleaned house, ran errands, and cooked for Thanksgiving.
We had such a good time making turkey cupcakes! I think more candy was eaten than put on the cupcakes but that was only part of the fun! Gavin did a great job and they turned out really cute!
He had to rest after all the work we had done. Berkley is being introduced to what his life will be like after the babies come! He does not mind the attention at all!
On Thanksgiving we ate a very yummy lunch at the Goodhart's house. I was nice to visit with his family. After lunch we headed to Fort Smith for dinner. This year is the first year that I was actually hungry for dinner! We had a wonderful dinner with my family. We spent the rest of the weekend in our P.J.'s hanging out. It was wonderful! Matt even let us stay in Fort Smith to watch the Arkansas game on TV instead of driving back early and standing in the cold.
We also enjoyed playing with this little girl!
Uncle Matt pushed her around in the box and she just laughed! I cannot wait to see the babies at their first Thanksgiving. They will be about her age next year.
It was a much needed relaxing weekend. I am now so ready for Christmas break!
No comments:
Post a Comment