We made it to 34 weeks!! We had our 34 week appointment and ultrasound. The girls look so big on the ultrasound screen! They have grown so much and the tech said that everything looks great. Baby A (still head down) is measuring about a week ahead in growth and is over 5 pounds. Baby B (still breech) is measuring about a week behind in growth and is about 4 pounds 11 ounces. It is normal for the babies to vary in weight a little. Their brain and spine look great and they are still moving like crazy. Even though the girls look great they were not very cooperative and we were not able to get pictures of their faces.
My doctor checked my again to see if I had changed because of the contractions that I am still having. I had changed from 2cm to 3cm and I am 90% effaced. The doctor did not seem worried that I had changed and said that I can walk around at a 3 or even a 4 for weeks. He also said that baby A's head is very low and putting pressure on my cervix which is causing the contractions. I am going to continue to stay on bed rest and my medicine that stops contractions.
We are so excited to have made it to 34 weeks but we hope that the girls wait a few more weeks before they come into the world!
My doctor checked my again to see if I had changed because of the contractions that I am still having. I had changed from 2cm to 3cm and I am 90% effaced. The doctor did not seem worried that I had changed and said that I can walk around at a 3 or even a 4 for weeks. He also said that baby A's head is very low and putting pressure on my cervix which is causing the contractions. I am going to continue to stay on bed rest and my medicine that stops contractions.
We are so excited to have made it to 34 weeks but we hope that the girls wait a few more weeks before they come into the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment