Matt's aunts, cousin, and sister threw us a shower in Little Rock. Even though I am on bed rest, I still got to go to the shower, with strict instructions to stay off my feet! Some of my family even came down for the shower. I am so glad I got to go to this shower, it was so much fun. We were blessed with so many wonderful gifts and we are so grateful to our friends and family.

Cake with their names.

Checking out the diaper cake made by aunt Jen.

Goodies

Sweet bloomers with their names.

My mom is making the girls bedding. She had pieces of it done and surprised me with it at the shower. I absolutely love how it turned out!!

They enjoyed chasing each other around. I think the boys are going to love having 2 little girls around!
After the shower Matt loaded up the car and we headed home. My church had planned on giving us a shower. Since I am on bed rest I couldn't travel to Fort Smith so they still had the shower and my family brought all the gifts to us. We are planning on having a "Meet and Greet" at church after the girls come so that everyone can see them. When we got home we got to open more gifts! I think that Matt enjoyed opening gifts more than I did.

He was really into the things for the girls, I think he is enjoying all the pink! He is also enjoying putting things together...these girls already have him wrapped around his finger, it will be interesting to see what he is like when they are here!


My family
We are so fortunate to have such wonderful and supportive friends and family. I could not ask for a better support system. These girls are already loved (and spoiled) by so many people.
Cake with their names.
Checking out the diaper cake made by aunt Jen.
Goodies
Sweet bloomers with their names.
My mom is making the girls bedding. She had pieces of it done and surprised me with it at the shower. I absolutely love how it turned out!!
They enjoyed chasing each other around. I think the boys are going to love having 2 little girls around!
After the shower Matt loaded up the car and we headed home. My church had planned on giving us a shower. Since I am on bed rest I couldn't travel to Fort Smith so they still had the shower and my family brought all the gifts to us. We are planning on having a "Meet and Greet" at church after the girls come so that everyone can see them. When we got home we got to open more gifts! I think that Matt enjoyed opening gifts more than I did.
He was really into the things for the girls, I think he is enjoying all the pink! He is also enjoying putting things together...these girls already have him wrapped around his finger, it will be interesting to see what he is like when they are here!
My family
We are so fortunate to have such wonderful and supportive friends and family. I could not ask for a better support system. These girls are already loved (and spoiled) by so many people.
No comments:
Post a Comment