January 16, 2012

Oh, the joys of having a sibling.  My girls will always have someone to play with but they will also always have someone that they must share with, too.  I am so thankful that they will have someone to in share in each life experience.  However, I am not looking forward to breaking up with countless fights over toys, shoes, clothes!
The girls are starting to interact more and they are starting to want what the other has. 
Most of the time McKinley takes something from Payton and Payton will scream at her.  OR Payton will take something from McKinley and quickly crawl away with it!
The arugment over toys goes on and on...I just try to stay of out it let them work it out!
The girls have a new found love for the refrigerator, or their reflection in the refrigerator!
At the end of the day, there is nothing sweeter than messy baby faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment