January 30, 2012

We got a box in the mail and the girls LOVED playing with it!!  I love that they still enjoy the simple things.
 Over the past few weeks we have noticed that the girls hand eye coordination has gotten better.  They are getting more and more food into their mouths at meal time.  It is so neat to watch them master a new skill. 
 The girls sleeping has also gotten a little better.  We have been moving the first baby awake to the pack n play in our room.  If it is a work night Matt will go to the spare bedroom to get some sleep before work and I will stick it out with the awake baby, patting her on the back every 5-10 minutes until she is asleep.
Last night Payton woke up at 4:30 and I put her in the pack n play.  She didn't cry long before she was back to sleep.  McKinley slept in her bed until 6:00.  Matt got up with McKinley until he went to work.  Even though they didn't sleep ALL night they slept better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment