These two little girls are teething like crazy! We have all the signs of teething; we have been drooling, fussy, chewing on everything, and we have seen the beginning of teeth (McKinley has one that has broken the skin). I feel like they are getting a mouth full of teeth. Payton has taken teething harder than McKinley. She has been very fussy.
So...this morning I was making the girls applesauce and decided to let the girls chew on a raw apple. I have read that apples are good teethers, so we tried it out.
McKinley loved it and since she has part of a tooth already she was able to bite off pieces of the apple. I had to watch her close because before I knew it she had bit off a chunk of apple!!
Payton loved the apple, too. She wasn't able to bite it but she loved chewing and sucking on it.
They were both very into their apples (especially McKinley!!!). I think that it helped relieve some of their teething pains and it made them happy, even if it was temporarily. We will definitely try this again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment