December 9, 2011

 While the girls were having their morning nap I heard one of the girls moving around and talking.  I went in and saw McKinley climbing on her bumpers and eating the ribbons.  She looked at me an laughed!  She is such a funny girl!  I guess it is time to take the bumpers out of her crib.   

 I love putting the girls in fun Christmas outfits each day.  Some of the outfits were worn by their cousin last Christmas which is fun to look back and remember when she was this little.


Sometimes when I am talking or singing to the girls they look at me like, "wow, what are you saying? You are crazy!".  Matt and I are always doing whatever it takes to get them happy even if we look like fools!!  The looks they give us are just too funny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment