December 10, 2011

I am so blessed to get to be with these two girls all day.  They are getting more fun each day!  I love how their little personalities are starting to develop. 
Payton is full of smiles and funny faces.  She is such a character!!

McKinley is so curious these days.  She wants to see and touch everything she can.  I love to watch her as she discovers new things.

I have noticed that every time I try to take pictures of the girls together someone is always grabbing sisters nose or bow.  I then have to console the baby that was scratched or put a bow back on, then comes the challenge of getting both girls to look at the camera.  It now takes twice as long to get a decent picture.
Eventually, with persistence, I can get a good picture of both girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment