December 22, 2011

 I finally held Payton down long enough to get a picture of her little tooth! She has been working very hard on that tooth and it has really been a 'pain'!!!  We are so glad that it finally came in!
 Today we had our first Christmas.  My dad and grandparents stopped by on the way to see my cousins.  They brought us a few little goodies!
 The girls had a great time opening their gifts.
 Of course, the paper and ribbons were the BEST part!
 My grandfather picked out lobsters for the girls when they were in Maine.  He is a pretty good lobster chef and has even been lobster fishing.  My grandmother gave the girls adorable sock monkeys that were multicolored.  I was so excited because I had just told Matt that we needed to get sock monkey's for the girls because every baby needs a sock monkey! 
Thank you for stopping by and for the wonderful goodies.  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment