January 7, 2012

 The girls favorite place is be is the kitchen, right under my feet!!  They particularly love the pantry.  The pantry door is always closed because of the trashcan.  Any time that we open the door they come running (crawling), I swear they can hear the door open from anywhere in the house!! 
 They have recently discovered their reflection in the refrigerator.  I will often look down and see them with their faces pressed to the refrigerator.
 My kitchen helpers.
 Payton still has a love for socks.  She loves to carry them around and chew on them.  She is not picky, she loves all kinds, clean, dirty, hers, mommy's, or daddy's!
The girls have also recently discovered the dishwasher and they think it is the coolest thing!  They love to pull things out or play in the water left after it runs!  I am hoping their interest in the dishwasher continues as they get older and they will love to unload it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment