December 23, 2011

 I could not resist those two sweet babies playing with their sock monkey. 
 McKinley will NOT wear a bow anymore, she rips it off right after I put it on AND then she takes sisters off too!  It makes me so sad that she won't wear bows.  Oh well, maybe she will tolerate them later!
 I love how sweet Payton is looking down at her monkey...while McKinley's hand is right above her about to rip her bow off!
 Tonight McKinley refused to let Matt put her down.  She would scream and would not even let me hold her (temper already!?).  He was trying to cook dinner so I suited him up with the Moby and she was happy as a clam to be right there cooking with him.  What a Daddy's girl!
We ended our night with a Christmas story read by Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment