Christmas 2009

Our Christmas reminded me of the movie Four Christmases (without the crazy families!) By the time we went to bed Christmas night we had eaten a Christmas breakfast, a Christmas lunch, a Christmas dinner, and a Christmas desert, all at different houses. We were full and tired but I would not have changed it for the world. We had so much fun getting to spend time with all of our family.

We woke up Christmas morning to about 3 inches of snow.

We slid our way to up the hill to church...just to find out that it has been postponed an hour. So we returned home and had my family over for breakfast. We returned to church after breakfast and I am so glad we did. Because of the weather not very many people were able to make it, including the organist. We sang traditional Christmas hymns without instruments and it sounded so beautiful! We made it back home to open presents.
Matt was so excited to open up a Wii from his Grandfather and I!

Matt got me a Waterford wedding cake ornament that says our first Christmas 2009. I was so excited, he was so thoughtful.

A cute little sock monkey...Monkeys have become her favorite thing!

Mom got a Snow Village playhouse that resembles our playhouse that we played in when we were younger.

Matt gave Alex a hard time about all of the Auburn gear.

Berkely even got a new plaid collar in his stocking!

After lunch at my Nana's house we traveled to Matt's aunt and uncles house to eat a wonderful Christmas dinner. Then we were off to open more presents.

Matt's dad asked for a new shot gun!

Matt's mom was so shocked that she got a Wii! We had a great time playing together. I never thought it would be so hard!

Gavin opening up a cool Razorback t-shirt, it was not the most exciting gift but I thought it was too cute!

Wii accessories...bring on the games!

Uncle Matt and Aiden, who really enjoyed all of his new toys!

We are so blessed to have each other and a wonderful family...we could not ask for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment