Matt turned 25 this year. I cannot believe that we are now in our mid 20s, we are not "old" yet but we are definitely not 18 anymore! We are at the stage in our life where we are settled into our jobs and our life as a married couple. We are looking forward to buying a house and seeing where our careers will take us.
I gave Matt a Wii Fit for his birthday to go along with the Wii he got for Christmas.

I gave Matt a Wii Fit for his birthday to go along with the Wii he got for Christmas.
He jokes that I like the Wii Fit more than he does...and maybe he is right! It is so much fun!
His parents took us to Tunica to celebrate. I had never been to a casino and it was so much fun. We started played the penny slots but ended up losing the $5 we had put in the machine. We did not take a lot of money, fearing we would lose it all! After the $5 loss we decided to walk around and check out the huge casino. We ended up sitting at a bar and playing video poker. We sat at the bar for hours and I, surprisingly, was up most of the night. In the end, I guess I got over confident and lost the $20 I put in, but it was only $20 and I had made it last all night.
No comments:
Post a Comment