When I was on bed rest my doctor said that it was important for me to get to 28 weeks because the risk of disabilities significantly decreased. Well...I made it to 28 weeks (and now I am almost 29!). We were so excited to reach our milestone we got to go out and eat, a BIG deal since I was stuck in the house for over 2 weeks!!

I have really noticed that I (...the babies) have gotten bigger in the past 2 weeks. The girls are very active, they especially like to kick my ribs. We have also noticed that at 9:00 every night they are up and kicking! We are hoping that they will come out on a schedule!! HA! I went to the doctor recently and got to hear 2 strong heartbeats. The doctor said that by the position of their heartbeats they are probably both head down, which is great new because I would rather not have a c-section!
Our next milestone is 30 weeks but we are hoping that they come around 35 weeks. I cannot believe that we will have 2 girls in less than 2 months!
I have really noticed that I (...the babies) have gotten bigger in the past 2 weeks. The girls are very active, they especially like to kick my ribs. We have also noticed that at 9:00 every night they are up and kicking! We are hoping that they will come out on a schedule!! HA! I went to the doctor recently and got to hear 2 strong heartbeats. The doctor said that by the position of their heartbeats they are probably both head down, which is great new because I would rather not have a c-section!
Our next milestone is 30 weeks but we are hoping that they come around 35 weeks. I cannot believe that we will have 2 girls in less than 2 months!
No comments:
Post a Comment