When we found out that we were going to be having 2 girls Matt's only request was that I didn't "overwhelm him with pink"! So, when I began to think about the nursery I thought about a girly blue with accents of pink. I found this picture online and instantly loved it...and the best part was Matt liked it too! I think that it is girly without being too much pink!

With our inspiration in mind the painting began.

My Nana and my mom came down to help and they did a great job. We are so thankful for them!


My mom is also going to be making the girls bedding. We choose this fabric, which matches the walls perfectly! We are adding pink, green, and brown. I love the fabric and cannot wait to see the finished bedding!

Seeing the paint on the walls and having picked the fabric marks one more step closer to the girls arrival. I still don't think it has hit us that we will be bringing home TWO GIRLS!! Our life will be forever changed!

With our inspiration in mind the painting began.
My Nana and my mom came down to help and they did a great job. We are so thankful for them!
My mom is also going to be making the girls bedding. We choose this fabric, which matches the walls perfectly! We are adding pink, green, and brown. I love the fabric and cannot wait to see the finished bedding!

Seeing the paint on the walls and having picked the fabric marks one more step closer to the girls arrival. I still don't think it has hit us that we will be bringing home TWO GIRLS!! Our life will be forever changed!
No comments:
Post a Comment