I have been on bed rest for a week and a half and one of my biggest adventures out of the house has been to go to the doctor! Going into the appointment, I was hoping that he would let me off bed rest since I had not had a contraction in 5 days. I was also going in for the dreaded glucose test and an ultrasound.
I passed the glucose test but I am anemic so I have to take more iron supplements, which I can handle, at least I do not have to go back in for another glucose test!
We also got to see the girls. They were moving so much, a big improvement from last week. The ultrasound tech said that they are doing great!! Each measure 1 pound 13 ounces!

Her head is on the right and her spine is at the top.

This baby is harder to see...her head is at the left, you can see an eye and her jawbone.
After the ultrasound I met with my doctor. He said that I was "his best patient" and asked me how I got the contractions to stop without taking my medicine! I also got the all clear to get off bed rest and go back to work. I have never been so excited to go back to school! Bed rest is a miserable thing!!
I passed the glucose test but I am anemic so I have to take more iron supplements, which I can handle, at least I do not have to go back in for another glucose test!
We also got to see the girls. They were moving so much, a big improvement from last week. The ultrasound tech said that they are doing great!! Each measure 1 pound 13 ounces!
Her head is on the right and her spine is at the top.
This baby is harder to see...her head is at the left, you can see an eye and her jawbone.
After the ultrasound I met with my doctor. He said that I was "his best patient" and asked me how I got the contractions to stop without taking my medicine! I also got the all clear to get off bed rest and go back to work. I have never been so excited to go back to school! Bed rest is a miserable thing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment