April 11, 2011

Three Days Old

Today is day 2 of sunbathing under the lights. The doctors are still trying to regulate their bilirubin levels.





Payton







McKinley





The girls are now on a feeding schedule. Payton eats 10mL of formula every 3 hours through a feeding tube. McKinley eats 6mL of formula every 3 hours through a feeding tube. I continue to pump and we are able to feed them what I pump using q-tips.
Today was a great day for Payton, she was finally taken off of air flow! McKinley continues to breathe very well on her own!

Tonight we were able to Kangaroo Hold the girls again. Matt held McKinley who was very active. She was awake and enjoyed sucking on her paci. I held Payton who slept very happily!!

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you had the most amazing blog ever!! Why have I not found this before? I am enthralled in reading and can't go back to sleep. Such sweet stories....and brings back so many memories!!

    ReplyDelete