November 1, 2011

I love staying at home with my girls but it can get very lonely at times so after a couple of months I decided that I needed more to do than housework and baby care. I bought a sewing machine which helped ALOT but the girls and I needed something that got us out of the house. I found a Mommy and Me group in our town that has weekly activities for moms and kids. We joined and absolutely LOVE it. There are a lot of stay at home moms in our area and it has been so great getting to know them. There are lots of things planned each week but the girls are a little too young for most things. A group of moms with babies close to the girls age started a play group so that the babies can get together and 'play' and moms can get together.

Today we hosted our first play group. A few moms and babies came over the 'play' with the girls. We had a great time and really look forward to play group each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment