October 16, 2011

The girls have been very spoiled lately. We have started putting them in their highchairs while we eat dinner. It is nice to have them with us and they just play with their toys...most of the time. They are noticing that we are eating and they think that they need to be eating as well, even though they have already had their puree veggie. Since they are whining for food Matt (and I) have been giving them small bites off our plates. They absolutely love it and some days I think they eat more off our plates than we do!

They have tried just about any veggie that we can mash up. They will eat green beans off our plates but gag at their own green beans. They have also tried ice cream, icing, BBQ sauce, and iced tea. I think that their favorite is baked potatoes.

We may regret it one day but so far they are still eating their unseasoned, pureed vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment