The girls have mastered rolling and squirming. They are not crawling yet but they are rolling to get to what they want. McKinley HATES to be on her back and will fight me when I change her, I have gotten to where I can put diapers and clothes on backwards.
Payton does not mind being on her back but wants to be on her belly so she can get her head up and look around. They both are now sleeping on their belly all the time and have quit sleeping face down (big relief!).
The weather has been so nice so we have been taking the girls to walk around the park. They love to look around and will even fall asleep half way through.
We have also taken the girls outside to play in the backyard. They love to sit in their bumbos or lay on a blanket but they hate to be in the grass. I guess it is rough and hurts their legs to sit in it.
Matt has also been enjoying taking pictures of the girls. He is getting good at taking pictures of it and can get some really great pictures of them.
Tonight before bed...it looks like McKinley is saying, "Boo!".
No comments:
Post a Comment