October 25, 2011

The past few days I have noticed how much closer the girls have become. Maybe it is just me thinking they are becoming better 'friends' but I feel like they are looking at each other more. I know that some of the interactions between them are accidental but I cannot help but think that they can communicate with each other and they know that they are sisters.

These pictures just melt my heart! I absolutely love watching them interact. I feel so blessed to be part of their lives and to get to watch as their relationship as sisters and best friends develops.

Matt said, "the are not only sisters they have shared everything from day one...they are best friends and have a relationship that no one else will ever have with them." I just cannot wait to see them talking and interacting together. I am so blessed to be able to spend this first year with them and experience things with them that I wouldn't have if I were working.

Thank you, Matt for working hard and allowing me to stay home with our girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment