October 27, 2011

I am not a Type A personality but since the girls were born I have become very structured and organized. I have things planned out and TRY to stay ahead of things. I have gotten down a routine that I absolutely love and can't imagine not having. I think that it keeps us all sane and on track. Every Monday and Thursday after the girls eat breakfast they watch as I vacuum and mop the floors. I like to have them full and in their highchairs off the floor. They have come to enjoy watching me and sometimes even smile when the hear the vacuum. I am looking forward to the day when THEY do the vacuuming and I can watch!!!

Mimi bought the girls adorable Halloween bows. There is nothing cuter than a baby in a BIG bow!! I know the girls will get many Halloweens out of these bows.







The girls have really gotten into story time before bed. I am not sure if it is the story or sitting in their daddy's lap they enjoy more! And I am not sure if the girls enjoy sitting with daddy or daddy enjoys quiet time with his girls more.

Matt did not fully know what he was getting into when he a) married me and b) had two little girls. I can talk him into just about anything when it comes to his girls. I talked him into helping me make the girls Halloween costumes. It was only when we finished that I told him what we were making...Pumpkin tutu dresses! He was NOT happy with the girls wearing tutu dresses! Happy Halloween! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment