Our friends, Julia and Josh, came to visit! The girls were spoiled with lots of undivided attention.

They were down for a wedding but were able to make it back to our house to watch the Arkansas game. The boys watched the game, checked stats on their phone and "gossiped" about the plays, while Julia and I hung out with the girls.

Payton was spoiled by Julia and got to try Daddy's homemade salsa! She kept licking her lips and crying for more, I guess Matt will have to share his recipe with her one day!

We loved visiting with them and wished they lived closer!
They were down for a wedding but were able to make it back to our house to watch the Arkansas game. The boys watched the game, checked stats on their phone and "gossiped" about the plays, while Julia and I hung out with the girls.
Payton was spoiled by Julia and got to try Daddy's homemade salsa! She kept licking her lips and crying for more, I guess Matt will have to share his recipe with her one day!
We loved visiting with them and wished they lived closer!
No comments:
Post a Comment