November 4, 2011

The girls are now, officially, feeding themselves. Now that they can hold their own bottle they WANT to hold it and do not like it when we hold it! I guess we hold it wrong! I have started putting them in the bouncy seat or boppy during feedings. This is great for both of us, especially during the day.

The girls absolute favorite toy is the remote or the XBox controller. They will do almost anything to get their hands on them, especially if Daddy is holding it!

The girls are doing so good sitting up on their own I decided to try them sitting in the bathtub. We have a bath mat that helps to keep them from sliding so for the first half of their bath they got to sit up.

They loved sitting in the water and neither one fell over. It made Matt and I so nervous but they did great and even figured out how to splash with their hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment