I have noticed that as the girls are getting bigger our days are getting more busy and today was a very busy day for these little active munchkins!

McKinley wiggled her way to the entertainment center.

She discovered all of the little knick-knacks on the bottom shelf.

I am pretty sure that she knew she shouldn't be over there because she kept turning around and looking at me. I would tell her no but she would just keep climbing onto the shelf. The self was empty by mid morning!

After breakfast the girls got to look out the window while I vacuumed and mopped. They were mesmerized by the light and the things outside, they just sat and starred out the window. I don't know why I have never done this before but we will probably do this more often!

The girls are more and more interested in Berkley each day. They particularly love his collar and will grab his tags or hit them to hear them jingle.

Poor Berkley, he is not too fond of his 2 new playmates!

When Matt gets home at night the girls love to spend time with him and will prefer him over me sometimes! I think he enjoys their attention more than they do!

Just give Payton her baby and she is content just to sit and play. She doesn't care too much about exploring the house and getting into trouble!

These little girls are definitely daddy's girls!
McKinley wiggled her way to the entertainment center.
She discovered all of the little knick-knacks on the bottom shelf.
I am pretty sure that she knew she shouldn't be over there because she kept turning around and looking at me. I would tell her no but she would just keep climbing onto the shelf. The self was empty by mid morning!
After breakfast the girls got to look out the window while I vacuumed and mopped. They were mesmerized by the light and the things outside, they just sat and starred out the window. I don't know why I have never done this before but we will probably do this more often!
The girls are more and more interested in Berkley each day. They particularly love his collar and will grab his tags or hit them to hear them jingle.
Poor Berkley, he is not too fond of his 2 new playmates!
When Matt gets home at night the girls love to spend time with him and will prefer him over me sometimes! I think he enjoys their attention more than they do!
Just give Payton her baby and she is content just to sit and play. She doesn't care too much about exploring the house and getting into trouble!
These little girls are definitely daddy's girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment