I couldn't resist this picture of the girls after waking from their afternoon nap, I love those sweet, sleepy faces.

They really enjoy sitting with each other in their crib. They just look at each other and smile, it is like they have to greet each other when they get up.
Matt brought down the Christmas decorations last night so I decided to get a few things up during nap time, since we will be gone for Thanksgiving I wanted to get a head start on decorating.

The girls just stared at the tree and McKinley went straight for the tree. Luckily, she can barely reach the bottom branch but I have a feeling I will have to put the ornaments on only the top half of the tree this year! We are looking forward to decorating and seeing the girls excitement in all the lights.
Tonight when Matt got home McKinley took a break for exploring all of the Christmas things and crawled across the room to him. She was so proud of herself once she got to him. She reached up and had the biggest smile when he picked her up!
They really enjoy sitting with each other in their crib. They just look at each other and smile, it is like they have to greet each other when they get up.
Matt brought down the Christmas decorations last night so I decided to get a few things up during nap time, since we will be gone for Thanksgiving I wanted to get a head start on decorating.
The girls just stared at the tree and McKinley went straight for the tree. Luckily, she can barely reach the bottom branch but I have a feeling I will have to put the ornaments on only the top half of the tree this year! We are looking forward to decorating and seeing the girls excitement in all the lights.
Tonight when Matt got home McKinley took a break for exploring all of the Christmas things and crawled across the room to him. She was so proud of herself once she got to him. She reached up and had the biggest smile when he picked her up!
No comments:
Post a Comment