At our 4 month appointment our doctor said that the girls did not need to be nursing in the middle of the night. He said that Payton waking up and wanting to nurse has become a habit and can become a bad habit...especially since I put her in bed with me (which I did not say out loud!). So, last night we decided that the girls were not going to nurse in the middle of the night. I was very nervous about the way they would handle not nursing since I have heard so many horror stories.

But surprising they did really well! Payton woke up around 3:30ish and I was able to give her a paci and she went back to sleep!! They both woke up around 4:30 so I decided that it was close enough to morning to feed them! The first night was a success and hopefully each night just keeps getting better...wishful thinking I know!!
But surprising they did really well! Payton woke up around 3:30ish and I was able to give her a paci and she went back to sleep!! They both woke up around 4:30 so I decided that it was close enough to morning to feed them! The first night was a success and hopefully each night just keeps getting better...wishful thinking I know!!
No comments:
Post a Comment