It is that time of year again...football season. At our house football is a BIG deal, I mean watch all college and most pro games, or at least catch the highlights, read up on a few message boards, gossip with friends about the big plays, participate in a fantasy football league, tailgate and attend a few Arkansas games...and that is just Matt alone. I am not such a big fan, I enjoy the occasional Razorback game and I have learned A LOT about the game since I have known Matt but there are a lot of other things I would rather do than watch football.
I was excited when I had 2 girls because I saw the 3 of us hanging out and shopping or doing girly things during footballs season. However, my girls are their fathers daughter and absolutely L.O.V.E. watching football. I don't know if it is just to please their father because they know he will eventually be handing out money or if is the dramatic colors on the TV. All I know is that my future of girl time during football season does not look too promising at this point!

Proof that Payton loves football...

like father like daughter!

I have all of my hopes set on sweet McKinley who does enjoy 'riding' around with me in the Moby wrap!

There is nothing sweeter than babies in their diapers. They took their eyes off the game for a brief second so that I could take a picture!
I was excited when I had 2 girls because I saw the 3 of us hanging out and shopping or doing girly things during footballs season. However, my girls are their fathers daughter and absolutely L.O.V.E. watching football. I don't know if it is just to please their father because they know he will eventually be handing out money or if is the dramatic colors on the TV. All I know is that my future of girl time during football season does not look too promising at this point!
Proof that Payton loves football...
like father like daughter!
I have all of my hopes set on sweet McKinley who does enjoy 'riding' around with me in the Moby wrap!
There is nothing sweeter than babies in their diapers. They took their eyes off the game for a brief second so that I could take a picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment