Sisterly love
Mimi and Grand-daddy thought it would be funny to put the girls together and see what they would do! We laughed at the way they reacted to each other. They both tried to eat the other and I'm not sure what they thought about it but we got some really sweet pictures!
Payton "kissing" McKinley.
McKinley "kissing" her back.
Hugging each other...with a little help!
McKinley thought hanging out with sister was so much fun!
I know that we will see our days of sisterly fights over toys and clothes but I hope that one day my girls will be best friends. And as adults I hope they will be a big part of each others lives.
Mimi and Grand-daddy thought it would be funny to put the girls together and see what they would do! We laughed at the way they reacted to each other. They both tried to eat the other and I'm not sure what they thought about it but we got some really sweet pictures!
Payton "kissing" McKinley.
McKinley "kissing" her back.
Hugging each other...with a little help!
McKinley thought hanging out with sister was so much fun!
I know that we will see our days of sisterly fights over toys and clothes but I hope that one day my girls will be best friends. And as adults I hope they will be a big part of each others lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment