I think the girls look so cute in their outfits today. Matt was a typical dad and was not too excited about the little skirts but I think they look adorable in their ruffle skirts!

We are absolutely loving this stage right now, the girls are so much fun!

They are interacting with us, smiling and "talking". They are rolling over on their play mat but they are not completely mobile. They are noticing their toys and putting them in their mouths. They are sleeping a little better and we are on a great schedule.

Matt and I could not be more happy with our little family!
We are absolutely loving this stage right now, the girls are so much fun!
They are interacting with us, smiling and "talking". They are rolling over on their play mat but they are not completely mobile. They are noticing their toys and putting them in their mouths. They are sleeping a little better and we are on a great schedule.
Matt and I could not be more happy with our little family!
No comments:
Post a Comment