This weekend Matt and I had a wedding so my mom, sister, and niece came down to watch the girls. It is always so nice to have them here. They are such a big help with the girls and we love spending time with all 3 of them. They are also great babysitters, especially their big cousin. I think they had more fun playing at home than we did out.

She is such a great big cousin. She calls the girls "babies" and is always concerned about them. She has just started wanting to hold them and will sit real still while we put a baby in her arms, of course not letting go of the baby. I love how she is "holding" them in this picture.

She is trying to hold Payton's hand in this picture and McKinley is so interested in her.
Whenever we are all together and we go out in public we always get funny looks. You can tell that people are trying to figure out who all the kids belong to. They will usually give me or Adrienne a "I feel sorry for you" look, or the "are you crazy?" look, or looks of confusion. We have even been asked if the 3 girls are triplets! It just blows our mind the way people react to our crowd!
She is such a great big cousin. She calls the girls "babies" and is always concerned about them. She has just started wanting to hold them and will sit real still while we put a baby in her arms, of course not letting go of the baby. I love how she is "holding" them in this picture.
She is trying to hold Payton's hand in this picture and McKinley is so interested in her.
Whenever we are all together and we go out in public we always get funny looks. You can tell that people are trying to figure out who all the kids belong to. They will usually give me or Adrienne a "I feel sorry for you" look, or the "are you crazy?" look, or looks of confusion. We have even been asked if the 3 girls are triplets! It just blows our mind the way people react to our crowd!
No comments:
Post a Comment