October 5, 2011

I have 2 of the sweetest baby girls. They are getting bigger and bigger each day. This week they have really become cuddle bugs. Whenever they get tired or especially when they wake up from their nap they will lay their head on my shoulder and let me hold them.

When I get them out of their crib they will lay their head down and we snuggle for a while before they are ready to play. I absolutely love that they are beginning to cuddle with me. Payton is more of the snuggler than McKinley, who has become my busy body!

I really try to stop everything and spend time holding my girls instead of just putting them down for a nap or letting them play right after waking up. Clean laundry, a clean house, or a hot dinner, are not as important as holding my babies, while they are still babies. I try to soak up each little baby snuggle, it is amazing how fast time goes and how fast they grow. I think time flies faster once you have kids.


Our sweet friend, Claire, sent us these cute onesies in the mail. They sure are 2 very cute Arkansas fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment