We decided to go home this weekend to visit my family. We hadn't been home in several weeks and we always love being there. Whenever we leave town it takes me about 2 days to get the girls things washed and packed, but it is so worth it when we get to see family.
The girls have a toy hanging across the bars or their car seat, and they are lifesavers! The girls love to stare at the toys and try to grab them. They have just discovered that if you pull one of the toys it plays music and if you pull it again it changes songs. So the entire way home Matt and I were serenaded with songs from the girls car seat toys. Most of the time both girls were pulling their toys so we heard 2 different songs at the same time. But the girls were happy and not crying so I guess it was worth it!

Saturday Arkansas played Alabama so I made this girl a cute shirt to wear to support the hogs. Although we lost she was still the cutest little fan!

Hanging out watching the game.

Sunday the girls wore dresses that Nana made them to church. They were so cute and so good during church!

Payton has also found her toes. She is constantly touching her toes but has not managed to get them in her mouth...I'm sure it is coming soon!
The girls have a toy hanging across the bars or their car seat, and they are lifesavers! The girls love to stare at the toys and try to grab them. They have just discovered that if you pull one of the toys it plays music and if you pull it again it changes songs. So the entire way home Matt and I were serenaded with songs from the girls car seat toys. Most of the time both girls were pulling their toys so we heard 2 different songs at the same time. But the girls were happy and not crying so I guess it was worth it!
Saturday Arkansas played Alabama so I made this girl a cute shirt to wear to support the hogs. Although we lost she was still the cutest little fan!
Hanging out watching the game.
Sunday the girls wore dresses that Nana made them to church. They were so cute and so good during church!
Payton has also found her toes. She is constantly touching her toes but has not managed to get them in her mouth...I'm sure it is coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment