Matt and I met at the University of Arkansas. Matt has been a big Arkansas fan since he was a kid (he still talks about watching the basketball championship game in 1994!). Now, to say Matt is a fan is an understatement. I remember going to Arkansas sporting events with my dad when I was a kid. It was always a big deal to get to travel the 45 minutes to a game! I enjoy watching the Hogs play and getting together with family and friends for the games.

My brother recently transferred to Auburn to continue his Marine Biology study. So, when my brother and Matt get together it is always a "bashing each others team" fest. Arkansas and Auburn were scheduled to play each other on October 8. My brother drove 10 hours to the U of A to attend the game. We decided that we needed to attend the game as well.

My brother has not seen the girls since this past summer. They have grown a lot since then. He got to hang out with them before the game, but they are not sure about that color orange!!

We dressed up the girls and headed up to tailgate before the game. (I am getting a little better at making shirts!)

We went of one of my friends house for lunch. It was so good to see everyone and visit. They girls also did great being held and passed around. We then headed to a few other tailgates on campus. We stopped by to see a long time friend of mine and her family. She has a son about 2 months younger than the girls. It was so good to meet Thomas and see Sarah and Mark.


(I stole this picture from her! I didn't lug my camera with me but I am so glad she took this picture, even though none of the babies are looking)

After tailgating we drove back to watch the game on TV. We thought that 2 babies wouldn't last or appreciate a football game! Matt got to watch the game with this little fan. The front of her shirt is a Hog and the back a tiger tail. She had to support both teams since both of her uncles rooted for opposite teams.

Fortunately, Arkansas won! It was such a great day filled with good friends and family.
My brother recently transferred to Auburn to continue his Marine Biology study. So, when my brother and Matt get together it is always a "bashing each others team" fest. Arkansas and Auburn were scheduled to play each other on October 8. My brother drove 10 hours to the U of A to attend the game. We decided that we needed to attend the game as well.
My brother has not seen the girls since this past summer. They have grown a lot since then. He got to hang out with them before the game, but they are not sure about that color orange!!
We dressed up the girls and headed up to tailgate before the game. (I am getting a little better at making shirts!)
We went of one of my friends house for lunch. It was so good to see everyone and visit. They girls also did great being held and passed around. We then headed to a few other tailgates on campus. We stopped by to see a long time friend of mine and her family. She has a son about 2 months younger than the girls. It was so good to meet Thomas and see Sarah and Mark.


(I stole this picture from her! I didn't lug my camera with me but I am so glad she took this picture, even though none of the babies are looking)After tailgating we drove back to watch the game on TV. We thought that 2 babies wouldn't last or appreciate a football game! Matt got to watch the game with this little fan. The front of her shirt is a Hog and the back a tiger tail. She had to support both teams since both of her uncles rooted for opposite teams.
Fortunately, Arkansas won! It was such a great day filled with good friends and family.
No comments:
Post a Comment