With twins you always hear about them doing "twin things", like having their own language, having a need to be around the other, or mimicking each other. In the first few months I didn't really notice "twin things". The girls shared a crib and slept well but I'm not sure if they really knew their sister was there. They did not wake up or stir around if I took one out of the crib to eat. The past few weeks the girls have started to stare at each other and even coo or laugh at each other but I don't think it is a twin language quite yet (although I could be way wrong and they could completely understand each other!).

I have noticed that the girls switch personalities or habits. A couple months ago McKinley was a great sleeper, she slept well at night not waking up and took great naps. Payton did not sleep during the day and did not sleep well at night, waking often. Now...McKinley wakes up throughout the night turning and wanting a paci and Payton sleeps through the night.

McKinley will be a great eater for a few weeks then Payton will be the better eater. McKinley will be very "talkative" and Payton will not "talk" as much then a few weeks later they will switch and Payton will be squealing constantly and McKinley will be more quiet. Payton will enjoy the car seat while McKinley hates it then they will switch and McKinley will enjoy it and Payton hate it!

We cannot pinpoint their personalities because I feel like they are always changing...and maybe they are just trying to mimic each other!
I have noticed that the girls switch personalities or habits. A couple months ago McKinley was a great sleeper, she slept well at night not waking up and took great naps. Payton did not sleep during the day and did not sleep well at night, waking often. Now...McKinley wakes up throughout the night turning and wanting a paci and Payton sleeps through the night.
McKinley will be a great eater for a few weeks then Payton will be the better eater. McKinley will be very "talkative" and Payton will not "talk" as much then a few weeks later they will switch and Payton will be squealing constantly and McKinley will be more quiet. Payton will enjoy the car seat while McKinley hates it then they will switch and McKinley will enjoy it and Payton hate it!
We cannot pinpoint their personalities because I feel like they are always changing...and maybe they are just trying to mimic each other!
No comments:
Post a Comment