October 6, 2011

The girls got to try butternut squash tonight. They absolutely loved it! Matt and I also tried it (pureed and all) and it was better than I expected. I think squash might be a new veggie on the adult menu as well!



They are such great eaters and will eat anything we give them. Starting solids has been a very easy, yet very messy, road. I was excited in the beginning about starting solids but was nervous that they would not like most of the stuff we gave them. But, they have been troopers and will eat anything. I sure hope it stays with them for the rest of their life and they don't become picky eaters.



We have also been really working on sitting up. They both will sit supported but once we let go they topple over. Payton is doing great and will sit, kind of like a tripod, with her hands in between her feet. She will sit for a little bit and she even tries to catch herself before falling over.



McKinley hasn't figured out the tripod move like sister. She will balance with her feet apart for a little bit but she doesn't try to catch herself and just falls over. I know soon they will both have the hang of sitting up like big girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment