April 28, 2011

I am so excited to wake up to 2 beautiful babies each morning. It is already hard to imagine what we did before we had them. Through all of the struggles of the pregnancy it was so worth it to now have our 2 girls. We could not be happier with our life and are so thankful to have been given such a wonderful gift.



There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby!

My mom is going home today and I am sad to see her leave. She has helped us so much I do not know what I would have done if I was by myself. Matt has taken off the next 2 days so it will be nice to still have an extra set of hands during the day, I dread the day that I am by myself for the first time.

I did not hesitate putting him to work on his day off!!


Tonight we really noticed that Berkley is beginning to get jealous of the girls. We have found him curled up asleep in the Boppy a few times. I guess he is trying to get attention any way he can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment