June 30, 2011

I have known for the past few months that I have babies and that I am a mom but I don't think it ever really sunk in. I saw my girls each day and I saw all of the baby things that have consumed my house but I never really considered myself to be a mom. Moms are those people that know what to do in any situation, someone we go to for advice, someone that will listen at any time, and I am not that wise.

Today when I was doing laundry I had that moment when I realized that I really am a mom to 2 beautiful little girls. I saw this sweet little pink bear in my washing machine and it dawned on me that I am really a mom!

Today we also received a couple of Bumbo toys that I had ordered. I was really excited to try them out thinking the girls would love them but I don't think they even noticed the cool new toys. I guess I will enjoy them until the girls are ready to play with them!!!


The girls have gotten the hang of sitting in the Bumbos and they are liking them a little better.

McKinley looks a little scared but she really does enjoy the Bumbo!!



Tonight I caught McKinley starring at Matt. I love that they are both just looking at each other.

I wonder if she will be a Daddy's girl!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment